The Directorate for Alliens & Migration of the Central Sector and Western Attica accepts the respective requests strictly at the following e-mail addresses:
firstname.lastname@example.org appointment scheduling e-mail for the following cases:
- Issuance of a Special Certificate of Legal Residence
- Change and renewal of the Blue Certificate
- Update on the progress of the file.
- Inquiries about the documents required for issuing a residence permit and general information regarding the legislation.
- Expedited processing requests.
- Applications for the issuance of a Certificate of Legal Residence.
- Requests for copies of rejection letters.
- Request for scheduling an appointment for the second collection of biometrics.
Please note that all e-mails sent to the above e-mail addresses for reasons other than those mentioned above, will not be answered by our service.
RESIDENCE PERMIT ISSUANCE PROCEDURE
- To receive the printed residence permit, you must schedule an appointment at the following web address: https://portal.immigration.gov.gr/login
- For the issuance of the residence permit, you need to present a valid original passport and submit the original previous residence permit or the blue certificate.
- In case of an expired or invalidated passport, the residence permit cannot be issued.
- The submission of the new passport as a supplementary document, as well as other general requests (Ministerial Decision 16393/2020), can only be conducted either by registered mail addressed to “Decentralized Administration of Attica, DAM CENTRAL SECTOR & WESTERN ATTICA, Salaminias 2 & Petrou Ralli”, Postal Code: 11855, or through courier services to the same address.
- The collection of the residence permit by third parties, is only possible for spouses, ascendants or adult descendant relatives, or lawyers, provided that they present their valid passport and an original authorization or a certified copy of the power of attorney for each permit they have to collect.
- In all authorizations that concern family members, the name of the third-country national for whom the permit is being collected should be stated, regardless of whether they are adults or minors, and each member should have their own original authorization.
- Parents collecting for their underage children should also present their own passport.
- Special categories require the respective documents depending on the circumstances, such as the Appointment of a guardian ad litem, Custody, etc.
- The above also apply to the collection of a Decision, with the difference that no electronic appointment is needed. Instead, after being notified by our service, the collection is possible from Monday to Thursday, from 09:00 to 12:00.
- For the collection of a Special Certificate, in addition to the above requirements, two photos 4×6 must be submitted. The Certificate can be collected after being notified by our service, from Monday to Thursday, from 09:00 to 12:00.
BIOMETRIC DATA COLLECTION
Upon receiving an invitation from our service on a predetermined day and time for biometric data collection, the third-country national must have the following with them:
- A valid original passport.
- In case of an expired or invalidated passport, biometric data collection cannot be conducted.
- The submission of the new passport as a supplementary document, along with any other general requests (Ministerial Decision 16393/2020) can be conducted either by registered mail addressed to “Decentralized Administration of Attica, DAM CENTRAL SECTOR & WESTERN ATTICA, Salaminias 2 & Petrou Ralli, Postal Code: 11855”, or through courier services to the same address.
- Fee of €16.
- Printed payment receipt of the fee.
- Four (4) photographs 4×6.
- CD with the digital format of the same photograph.
- Each family member must have their personal appointment. Without an appointment, service will not be provided.
- Family members who have applied for a new permit and wish to come on the same day for biometric data collection should contact our service at the email address email@example.com, requesting a family appointment.
- Minors should be accompanied by one parent, who must also present their own passport.
- The presence of children under six years old is not mandatory, but the required documents remain valid.
- In case biometric data collection is not possible due to amputation, a medical certificate certifying the amputation is required