2 November 2023
9.1.5 Family members of Greek expatriates (Joint Ministerial Decision 123/16 – Articles 1, 2, 3) / Issuance

Duration: 1 year

  1. Certified copy of a valid passport or other travel document recognized by our country, with the exception of third-country nationals who are objectively deprived of a passport, who will submit a solemn declaration, stating the specific conditions or situations for the current temporary or permanent objective inability to possess it, along with related documents proving it. The “British overseas citizen passport” documents bearing one of the following indications are also included in those recognized by our country: “British Nationals (Overseas)”, “British Overseas Territories Citizens”, “British Overseas Citizens”, “British Subjects”, or “British Protected Persons”.
  2. Copy of a previous residence permit or identity card of a foreign national that has expired (with a previous title) or proof of the sponsor’s Greek descent (without a previous title).
  3. Electronic fee of 150 Euros (fee code 2107).

(Minors are exempt from the fee.)

  1. Validhealth booklet or certificate of insurance capacity or proof that an application has been submitted to the respective insurance agency to cover the costs of healthcare, medical expenses, and work-related accidents or Insurance policy by a private insurance company.
  2. Certificate of family status or marriage certificate or birth certificate to prove family relationship with the applicant. (In case of foreigndocuments, they must be officially certified and translated.)
  3. Proof of residence in the country.
  4. Documents for the issuance of the card:
    • Four (4) recent, colored, passport-sized photos(40x60mm without a frame/high resolution/on a white background/neutral face expression, etc.), submitted also in digital form on an optical storage disk (CD) in JPEG 2000 format
    • Card fee of 16 Euroscovering the printing of the separate document (electronic residence permit) (e-Paravolo / fee code 2119).
    • Official public document from the country of birth or origin, officially certified and translated, clearly stating the place of birth. The translation must also indicate the place of birth in Latin characters.(To be provided only if the passport does not show the place of birth in Latin characters)
WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com