2 November 2023
7.1.2 Spouse/Partner of a Greek Citizen – Non-Registration of Permanent Residence – Renewal (5 years)

Duration: 5 years

Fee: NO

  1. Certified photocopy of all pages of the passport or οτηερ travel document covering the period of validity of the last residence permit.
  2. Residence permit
  3. Printout of insurance capacity (direct – indirect) issued by a public insurance agency (EFKA – National Social Security Entity) with the submission of: A.M.K.A. – Social Security Number, Α.Μ.Α. – Social Security Member Registration Number, A.F.M. – Taxpayer Identification Number
    OR Insurance policy by a private insurance company
  4. Certificate of family status of the Greek citizen


Copy of the filed divorce suit which must show that the marriage lasted at least three years, one of which was in Greece


Copy of a lease agreement indicating that before the termination of cohabitation, the marriage lasted at least three years, one of which was in Greece

  1. Evidence of means of subsistence (required only in case of separation/divorce action)
  2. Documents for the issuance of the card:
    • Four (4) recent, colored, passport-sized photos(40x60mm without a frame/high resolution/on a white background/neutral face expression, etc.), submitted also in digital form on an optical storage disk (CD) in JPEG 2000 format.
    • Card fee of 16 Euroscovering the printing of the separate document (electronic residence permit) (e-Paravolo / fee code 2119).
    • Official public document from the country of birth or origin, officially certified and translated, clearly stating the place of birth. The translation must also indicate the place of birth in Latin characters.(To be provided only if the passport does not show the place of birth in Latin characters).
WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com