2 November 2023
6.4.1 Vocational Training in IEK (Institutes of Vocational Training), Colleges, Independent Study Centres article 44 (Law 4251/14) / Issuance (or change of purpose)

Duration: up to 1 year

  1. A Certified photocopy of a valid passport or other travel document recognized by our country.
  2. Type D Entry Visa (or valid residence permit).
  3. Electronic fee of 150 Euros (fee code 2107).
  4. Insurance policy by a private insurance provider.
  5. Copy of the decision of the Minister of Education and Religious Affairs to establish and operate a Vocational Training Institute (IEK) or College that provides exclusive studies on the basis of validation and franchising agreements with higher education institutions abroad, recognized by the competent authorities in the country where they are located, as well as study programs leading to a postgraduate degree, provided that these specific study programs have been accredited by international accreditation bodies, according to the latest amendment of the same law (Law No. 4111/2013, A ’18), or a copy of the Government Gazette in which the decision of the BoD of E.O.P.P.E.P. was published, granting a license for the operation of Lifelong Learning Center 1 and 2 (formerly Independent Study Centers).
  6. Enrollment certificate from the competent public or private Vocational Training Institute (IEK), College, or Lifelong Learning Center 1 and 2, or a certificate stating that the applicant has been accepted for enrollment and confirmation that the program requires regular and not distance learning.
  7. Proof of sufficient financial resources, i.e., 400 Euros per month minimum & a solemn declaration that this amount will be renewed. Adequate financial resources can be proven through bank account statements, bank transfer, scholarship, etc.
  8. (a) Certification from the program provider regarding the language in which the program is taught.
    (b) Certification of sufficient knowledge of the language in which the program is taught, issued by an official Certification body, at least at B1 level.
  9. Documents required for the issuance of the card:
    • Four (4) recent, colored, passport-sized photos(40x60mm without a frame/high resolution/on a white background/neutral face expression, etc.), submitted also in digital form on an optical storage disk (CD) in JPEG 2000 format.
    • Card fee of 16 Euros covering the printing of the separate document (electronic residence permit) (e-Paravolo / fee code 2119).
    • Official public document from the country of birth or origin, officially certified and translated, clearly stating the place of birth. The translation must also indicate the place of birth in Latin characters. (To be provided only if the passport does not show the place of birth in Latin characters
WP2Social Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com